Friday 22 March 2019

MSPE video presentation

The title of Mercenaries, Spies & Private Eyes is, in a way, a misnomer.

It is a very good title, evocative, easy to remember, quite catchy, but it restricts the way some peoples view the rules field of use. MSPE is not a game about mercenaries, spies and private eyes.

If you just read the rules, you realize that they are contemporary, realistic/pulpish rules.
They include mercenaries, spies and private eyes, sure. And they include victorian, pulps or modern eras settings.
But it is only a small part of their range. It would be quite sad to restrict them to those themes.

I wanted to turn my presentation of MSPE into a youtube video to reach a public larger than die-hard roleplayers (or at least try).

Here it is, I only regret that I was not able to finish it for the start of the kickstarter.





1 comment:

  1. Hey wow! this is really great! I wish we had it fr the kickstarter! I'll spread the word about this! Great job and thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete