Thursday 7 March 2019

Mercenaries, Spies & Private Eyes kickstarter re-edition


And  YES! MSPE is going to be re-edited as a kickstarter!

And not only that, but it is a real re-edition. not a new game under the same name.
The original rules are respected not changed.

There is going to be some added material (notably to play in futuristic settings - Blade Runner, here we come!), but in new chapters, expanding the original (which is fine), not mutilating it.

If you don't have any idea of what I am speaking about, I have made two posts describing the game in some details, they are here:

-MSPE presentation part 2

I have also a few other posts about it if you want some more info:

-MSPE posts and stuff

Don't miss this Kickstarter of one of the best roleplaying game of all times.

If MSPE gets some new life from this re-edition, I am very tempted to post some of the stuff I am using for my games (rules addons for specific settings or situations, cardboard figures and terrain, VTT tokens and battlemaps, scenario ideas, NPC generator program,...). We'll see how it turns out.


1 comment: